Adjudicator * is an initiative tracking and combat management tool for Dungeons & Dragons. It is very beta. Maybe alpha. It is meant to be used at the table and to streamline setup and tedious bookkeeping.
- Choose your default settings: initiative type, damage and effect tracking
- Create some monsters, players and/or NPCs. Add some stats, just a few if you are only doing initiative tracking, more if you want to track hit points, etc. Check out the list of default creatures.
- Add some groups of combatants from your creature list to a quick encounter. See an example encounter.
- Adjust any settings for the individual combat encounter and get to it!
- Set up a friends list
- Share monsters with your friends
- Create a new campaign, then add an adventure, and an encounter to it
- Track experience points and time
- Invite friends to the same combat session [coming soonish!]
And introducing the DiceBot
Adjudicator DiceBot Roll some dice, Create a character... and so much more. Not really, just those two things.
Published in accordance (says I!) with the Open Gaming License from Wizards of the Coast.